WTB Fungia/plate Coral

We've always got a bunch of them in stock. I could send you WYSIWYG pics tomorrow when the lights come back on.
The Coral Farm MA -161.jpg

Can you frag plate corals? They had an orange one at OSA that they said was the only type you can frag, is that the same as the orange one here?

We've always got a bunch of them in stock. I could send you WYSIWYG pics tomorrow when the lights come back on.
View attachment 152620
A little far for me I'm in southern Nh so i figured west Ma is like a 2 hr + drive 1 way but if you ever come this way or to Boston let me know.

Locally I have paid between 45-85$ for a plate coral, it’s not too much more off eBay.... but please don’t try fragging a plate coral, I bought a cut piece off frank and it died, simultaneously the whole plate I got from him has thrived

Locally I have paid between 45-85$ for a plate coral, it’s not too much more off eBay.... but please don’t try fragging a plate coral, I bought a cut piece off frank and it died, simultaneously the whole plate I got from him has thrived
Wow that’s unfortunate :( but thank you for the info I was looking for something at or under 50$ just because budget is tight lol

Back