Got live rock or know where to get it?

mrcote1

Non-member
I am having another Dinos outbreak and the UV sterilizer and cutting back on nutrient export isnt cutting it this time. Ive never put any live rock in my system and started everything using dry sand and rock so I think im going to try increasing my biodiversity by adding live rock. Does anyone have any live rock or know where I could get live rock that is not full of any pests preferablly in NH/closer to NH?
Thank you

You can add your own critters like copepods that way you get the ones you want and none of the things you don’t want. Just a option

I was also planning on adding copepods as well but im hoping healthy liverock will add more bacteria to my tank

I am having another Dinos outbreak and the UV sterilizer and cutting back on nutrient export isnt cutting it this time. Ive never put any live rock in my system and started everything using dry sand and rock so I think im going to try increasing my biodiversity by adding live rock. Does anyone have any live rock or know where I could get live rock that is not full of any pests preferablly in NH/closer to NH?
Thank you
I'm in the process of breaking down my 150gal tank. I've got about 100 pounds of live rock and 30 pounds of live sand. Looking for $1.00 a pound for the rock and 50 cents a pound for the sand. Been in a fish only saltwater tank for a little over 8 years, no pests. I'm located in Melrose, MA but could meet you along 93N closer to the NH border if you wish. Let me know if your interested and how much your interested in

Back