Is this ick or flukes

Dalesreef

Non-member
Ive been trying to catch my fish cause I have an outbreak or something I just dont know what it is
ill try and get a couple better pics
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363278742009.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363278742009.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 280
  • uploadfromtaptalk1363278757868.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363278757868.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 237
I kinda thought that as well but it looks kinda different from the last time I seen it
But its been a while

it doesnt matter what the fish has in the gills if its in there you will know.....whether its ich or not the fish will demonstrate how uncomfortable it is

Ive been trying to catch a couple but kinda hard catching a 2" fast fish in a 250 gal tank lol
Any one know a fish whisper to tell them im trying to help them

really a copper rinse ..then what throw him in the display...........

dale that uv u got and qt with hypo and or copper and patience and husbandry will get you threw this .....

Working on it I have 3 traps in the tank and not one will go in any lol there on to me and watching me from the rock work probably because thats the way I took them all out a few weeks ago

its hard i know i tried in a 125 couldnt imagine that monster ............i would buy one big net ....i mean the ones you go fishing with ....tear down the rock work ......YIKES /////// and catch them alll and not throw one fish or even piece of rock from anywhere else in my tank .....the fact off ich bieng in my big tank that i just worked hard for .....and having to teardown my rock work

If you're not already, start feeding IN the traps. (ie only put food in the traps so the fish gets trained to eat out of the traps, then it gets a lot easier to catch them).

Are there any other fish in this system?

its hard i know i tried in a 125 couldnt imagine that monster ............i would buy one big net ....i mean the ones you go fishing with ....tear down the rock work ......YIKES /////// and catch them alll and not throw one fish or even piece of rock from anywhere else in my tank .....the fact off ich bieng in my big tank that i just worked hard for .....and having to teardown my rock work

Oh man I do not want to mess with the rock work at all but I will if I have to

If you're not already, start feeding IN the traps. (ie only put food in the traps so the fish gets trained to eat out of the traps, then it gets a lot easier to catch them).

Are there any other fish in this system?

Yup theres food in there
There just smarter than your average fish I guess they now im try to catch them

You can also wait till lights out and use a flashlight to locate and catch the fish.
It's difficult,but try no to stress it out to much.

Back