Jebao Pumps -- NOW IN STOCK!!

I'd get a wp25 for both. A fellow reefer tried out a wp40 in his 75, and said the flow was just way too much ... I'll have to check the magnets of wp25 on our display regarding effectiveness on thicker glass .. I have a wp40 on our display and the magnet has been holding well -- I'd imagine it's the same magnet but will double check for you :)

EDIT: Come to think of it, I know another reefer that has wp40 in this 75 and he is more than happy with it ... if you're planning to keep the MP40, then I'd say go with a wp25, if you're planning to sell the MP40, then you can go with WP40

- Archit

I have a 90, if it's a standard 75 then it's just 4 inches taller. I have a wp40 in my tank and the flow is awesome. I have an Lps/sps tank and the flow is powerful on a 40 but it's necessary if you want that kind of coral IMO

FWIW, I have a 72 bow and I just picked up the 25 and full power was too much for my tank. I had to put it at 75% so I didn't splash water out of the tank. Very happy with my purchase from LTR!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I had a wp40 in my 75 and the flow was too much. BUT.... I have a deep sand bed of around 5 inches. SO... Even in the lowest setting my Sand would have big mounds in the morning. The pump would be at the highest point up the glass without sucking up air because of how close the the surface. Wp25 works great for me because of the deep sand bed. With 3 inches or less of sand.... Wp40 is good.:)

Oh crap that makes me think, I hope the WP10 magnet is strong enough to hold on my rimless. Glass is 3/8" thick. =/ You have anyone you can contact to find out for me Archit?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh crap that makes me think, I hope the WP10 magnet is strong enough to hold on my rimless. Glass is 3/8" thick. =/ You have anyone you can contact to find out for me Archit?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I'll check but I do think it should be ok ... if not, I'll see if I can swap out one of our magnets of wp25s since our tanks aren't all that thick :)

Back