Just got my mp60 today and WOW! :o

Mr.Rodrigo502

BRS Member
I always knew it was bigger than the mp40 but .... Holy crap! I inboxes it today and my eyes went O_O!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343179346.366281.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1343179355.929901.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343179383.988005.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1343179399.671585.jpg

There a happy beginning but a sad ending!!!!!!
The happy part was installing it......ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343179589.021763.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343179639.198927.jpg

I installed it and having it powered by my Reefkeeper..... When I turned it on... The thing was loud..! Had a knocking sound to it....
I checked alignment and it was nearly perfect..... I look into the wet side and I saw my starry Blenny spinning inside it at 500mph!!!! I quickly shut it off and got the poor guy out......
At that point... It ruined my night as he is one of my favorite top 10 fish on my list.. And thought it was fatal... But he still kinda swimming and breathing but on real words... I don't think he is gonna make it. :(

I usually check the pumps to make sure there is no fish or snails in them.... But I didn't even notice when Blenny got on there......and swishhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
Ahhhhh I'm so upset!

Ack! Two visuals none of us needed; your poor blenny and you sizing the pump parts. lol

Hope it pulls through for you.

Lol that was just to give u guys a better idea! Lol........ My Blenny just got up and started swimming right now...... I think he is just stressed from the wild ride he just experience......hopefully he will fully recover....

I know... There is always something that has to ruin that special moment! But he is alright .... He was just extremely scared but he is starting to act normal...... So he was lucky he wasn't shredded up into hundreds of peices!

If you haven't already, I suggest putting on the cable clip to hold it to the glass as a just in case. You wont want something so large falling and smashing whatever is below (skimmer?).

Hopefully the fish makes a full recovery, they're hardy little guys.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343237362.533425.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343237400.290636.jpg
Just did it last night...... It even has two supports that stick to the glass where the mp60 goes...

Size comparison: top 10 funny/unexpected posts on the site ever!

Hope the blenny makes it.....
Unless shredded, it probably will survive, they are almost as hardy as they are silly,

Big difference...... And yes it's running alone.... The good thing is that its not running 100% like I did with the mp40s........

Once I add the second mp60.... I should be running each one at 65%-75%

I did max out the mp60 on storm mode and had water splash out from the top rim of the tank....lol

Back