LFS Tour

mbc2012

BRS Member
Well, i've finally got some free time to head East. Would love to hear some suggestions for "Must go to" stores. Will be starting at Tropical Isle in Framingham. Heard about a place just over the NH line, can't recall the name. Searching for high end coral and fish. Give me some suggestions Please.

Thanks for the reply. I have checked it out. Just wondering if people could recommend the best stores for fish and coral selection. Can only see a few stores.

Well, i've finally got some free time to head East. Would love to hear some suggestions for "Must go to" stores. Will be starting at Tropical Isle in Framingham. Heard about a place just over the NH line, can't recall the name. Searching for high end coral and fish. Give me some suggestions Please.

Just over the Ma/NH boarder.. Oceans in glass... Nice little store.. Jay's Aquatic is a little farter north.. but I cant speak for them, I've only been there once.

Oceans in glass and Jay's aquatic are both in Salem nh right over the border . Someone mentioned love the reef in wilmington , ma they have a lot of nice coral also unique aquaria in Tewksbury, ma has a very nice selection as well and I've heard good things about sea coast aquatics in Exeter nh too also bills petland in Manchester nh has some nice corals and is currently expanding his salt water section of fish and coral.. So you have some selections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From NH you can skip on up to Maine and hit cultivated reef.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Wow, thanks everyone. This is going to be a long day of shopping. Im off.

Acrogarden/dz6t would be a good place and would be roughly on the way from Tropic Isle to Wilmington and NH.

Acrogarden/dz6t would be a good place and would be roughly on the way from Tropic Isle to Wilmington and NH.

I second Matt's suggestion - Dong has a huge selection of coral, will dip for you on site, and tons of helpful advice. Most of my coral has come from him and it has been consistently healthy and successful in my tanks.

i would go to tropic isle, then Acrogarden in concord ma, oceans in glass salem nh, jays aquatics salem nh, unique aquaria tewksbury ma, the last love the reef in wilmington ma

Back