March 9th Sunday 2014 VFW Taunton - Christine Williams

Thank you, I thought I as going crazy and missing it, this is our first time! I might be a little excited.. :.

Was an awesome meeting except for one picture. Spotlights my loss of hair quite vividly. I blame the hair loss on reef keeping.

Awesome meeting as everyone already mentioned. I do have to apologize for my daughter though! She was a lot louder than she normally is for some reason, and couldn't sit still to save her life! But thank you to Michelle for helping :)

My daughter did enjoy watching the fish goo being made!

Aww, I missed out on a great meeting and the grow-out contest for an emergency call from work. :(

Last edited:
Awesome meeting as everyone already mentioned. I do have to apologize for my daughter though! She was a lot louder than she normally is for some reason, and couldn't sit still to save her life! But thank you to Michelle for helping :)

Gee, I barely noticed her other than the ticket she pulled out of the bucket for me.

I thought all the young reefers have been well behaved this year having the kiddo table available.

Last edited:
You're welcome. It's a long day for the kids. Glad I could help.

Alright, where is the new grow out contest thread? I know we are suppose to get our specs and pictures up ASAP.....
My other question is what is the tank thread contest that was shown before we left the meeting?

As soon as I get the Growout thread up and going I'll post a link in here for it as well

It was definitely a great meeting. A big thanks to Chris for giving his talk and to Greg from Underwater World for sponsoring the meeting and donating all those frags for the growout contest.

Also a big thanks to Christine for coming out from New York and giving her presentation. I think we can have a tradition by having guest speakers taste the fish goo :eek::rolleyes:

It definitely paid off being a paid member when raffle time came rolling around :)

Gee, I barley noticed her other than the ticket she pulled out of the bucket for me.

I thought all the young reefers have been well behaved this year having the kiddo table available.

She was the one who yelled out "Oh no! Lights went out!" about ten times after they were shut off during the presentation LMAO :) Poor thing couldn't figure out why lights would be shut off in a room filled with people!

She was the one who yelled out "Oh no! Lights went out!" about ten times after they were shut off during the presentation LMAO :) Poor thing couldn't figure out why lights would be shut off in a room filled with people!

I didn't even hear her, and I was at the same table. Cherish those cute moments. When she becomes a teenager, you'll need them to fall back on to remember why you had kids in the first place. :)

So, are any of the other plant coming up???? Zakary has 3 of his 4 that he planted poking threw the soil.... I really did not have high hopes, with everything coming from the dollar store.

10 water samples have been tested and I will send out PM's later this morning.

I am missing a label for a water sample in a Dasani bottle. Please PM me to let me know who you are.

Back