March 9th Sunday 2014 VFW Taunton - Christine Williams

If anyone saw a red jeep in the breakdown lane on 495s, that was us and jr was ejecting a disagreeing stomach issue :(
And the cleaning of the cloth interior begins, ugh.

That is too bad Mike. I received your PM in the middle of the meeting and was too busy to respond.

Sorry to hear the little one was not feeling to good.

You missed a great meeting too.

Great meeting today! Christine put on a good presentation. I'll be picking up more rubber gloves ASAP!
Good to see everyone again and put a few more faces to those screen names

If anyone saw a red jeep in the breakdown lane on 495s, that was us and jr was ejecting a disagreeing stomach issue :(
And the cleaning of the cloth interior begins, ugh.

Was wondering where you guys were. Hope he feels better and the cleanup goes well!

Hey thanks all for putting up with my talk today before Christine today. And thanks again to Christine

What an awesome meeting today. There were no less than sixty people at the meeting if not slightly over.

Between Cilyjr/Chris sharing his experience with the group, Christine Willams informative and lecture on fish diseases, Greg from Underwater World sponsoring the frag growout and putting up (2)$25.00 gift cards for the raffle, Josh and Hanna slapping together the Fishgoo, More so watching Anthony and Christine eating the fishgoo, water testing, terrific raffles prizes and the kids table. I know I am missing something here so you will have to forgive me.

Got a chance to catch up with some old friends and meet some new friends. Rich and Brenda from OSRAS were at the meeting and offered up a great deal for paid members to attend the OSRAS Conference.

As I have said many times before... As much as I think I know I learn something new all the time. Face lifts for fish and fish fight club, but to not talk about fish fight club.

Thank you to everyone that attended the meeting today. Remember you drive the BOD and we need your input and enthusiasm to drive us forward.

Thank you fellow BOD members for motivation and great attitude.

Do not forget to order your cooler bags for the 2014 BRS Auction on Saturday April 5th. Should be a great time! See you then.

Just some pictures of the meeting.

Ciljr1.JPG
Ciljr2.JPG
Ciljr3.JPG
CiljrPAN.JPG
GregUWW.JPG
Christine From Kids Table.JPG
Christine Pan.JPG
Meeting From Bar.JPG
Christin Anthony Fill Spoon.JPG
Anthony Shot.JPG
Anthony Taste.JPG
Christine Anthony hmmm.JPG
Fish Face Lift.JPG
Finger Touch.JPG
Christine Anthony taste.JPG
Mybag.JPG

U forgot the first rule of fish fight club!!!!
Christine sampled the fish goo too? Dang missed it!
How many Chris's were there today? After a while I just started calling everyone that lol
I blame it on Anthony for making sure there was a Heineken in my hand at all times tho!!!
Seemed like a good time was had by all

U forgot the first rule of fish fight club!!!!
Christine sampled the fish goo too? Dang missed it!
How many Chris's were there today? After a while I just started calling everyone that lol

This made me lol for real just now

Hey thanks all for putting up with my talk today before Christine today. And thanks again to Christine

I enjoyed your talk. It makes me feel better to know that I'm not the only one who has made mistakes with my tank. It's such a frustrating hobby with no easy answers, yet we keep trying. :)

Awesome meeting! I hope that book becomes part of the library! It would be a great addition it seems.. Speakers were great!

Great meeting today! Christine put on a good presentation. I'll be picking up more rubber gloves ASAP!
Good to see everyone again and put a few more faces to those screen names

Agreed, Christine was great. But I probably still won't buy gloves :). Though it crossed my mind lately...stupid Bristtle Worms have had almost 100% bite rate these days!

Higor

Awesome meeting, by far one of the Best BRS events I have ever attented!

I agree. The speakers were great, and I always enjoy talking to other people in the hobby. Plus, the opportunity to buy frags from a sponsor is well worth the drive for me! Good luck to everyone who entered the growout competition and thanks again to Underwater World for donating the frags.

Alright, where is the new grow out contest thread? I know we are suppose to get our specs and pictures up ASAP.....
My other question is what is the tank thread contest that was shown before we left the meeting?

Back