McReef Holiday Gathering

I feel ya there, I have to work Saturday as well, I usually get my second wind in a social setting however. :)

Yeah but I have to work 13 hours :( But I'll make it... I just wanna see the tank :p still need to figure out what to bring... hmmmmmmmmmmm

You get used to working long hours like that... Takes a little bit to get used to carrying 40-50 lbs of gear though... But it's like I get paid for a workout :p

I'm looking at another 14-15 tomorrow. But I'm not complaining. :) Michelle, on the other hand, is freaking because there's still so much to do for Christmas. :rolleyes: I'll help out when I get home. :cool:

What do you do, Dave?

I work as an armed security officer... Don't really want to post where on here... if I remember I'll let you know at the party...

I'm looking at another 14-15 tomorrow. But I'm not complaining. :) Michelle, on the other hand, is freaking because there's still so much to do for Christmas. :rolleyes: I'll help out when I get home. :cool:

I feel your pain Paul... Long hours suck... Before my accident I was doing 5 13 hours days a week with over an hour commute combined... I get home and want to eat and sleep... But I'll suck it up to see their awesome tank :D

I work as an armed security officer... Don't really want to post where on here... if I remember I'll let you know at the party...

I feel your pain Paul... Long hours suck... Before my accident I was doing 5 13 hours days a week with over an hour commute combined... I get home and want to eat and sleep... But I'll suck it up to see their awesome tank :D

Five 13 hour days? Yeesh. I just finished up 15 hours a little while ago. I am beat.

Geez, all this talk of work is making me want to relax and just chill with a bunch of reefers! :D I have to work on Sat, but I have tomorrow off, woo hoo....oh and Sunday too! ;)

Five 13 hour days? Yeesh. I just finished up 15 hours a little while ago. I am beat.

Yeah it stinks... but overtime is going away (been hearing that for 2+ years lol)

Geez, all this talk of work is making me want to relax and just chill with a bunch of reefers! :D I have to work on Sat, but I have tomorrow off, woo hoo....oh and Sunday too! ;)

I had today off and it was kinda nice minus all the driving and going to two different places for Xmas, but better than working :rolleyes:

On a side note Kim and I figured out what we can bring... we plan on bringing some shrimp cocktail unless the price of shrimp has skyrocketed during this "recession" lol:p

I first found the BRS by reading the McReerson's build. Just finished working (4) 17 hour days, so it would be nice to just sit and see and the build that made me join the "family" group.

I'm probably gonna make vietnamese spring rolls. If any one is allergic to or has an objection to pork, let me know and I'll add another item to the menu.

On a side note Kim and I figured out what we can bring... we plan on bringing some shrimp cocktail unless the price of shrimp has skyrocketed during this "recession" lol

Sounds good! :)

I first found the BRS by reading the McReerson's build. Just finished working (4) 17 hour days, so it would be nice to just sit and see and the build that made me join the "family" group.

I'm probably gonna make vietnamese spring rolls. If any one is allergic to or has an objection to pork, let me know and I'll add another item to the menu.

Mmm, that sounds very tasty, and that's so cool that you found the site through our build :eek:, hope the tank stands up to your expectations. :eek::D

We'll bring a dessert type thing, maybe cookies or homemade fudge.

Yum!

Awe man. Now I really have to go. How am I going to manage this? I've got to go to Scituate and Marshfield in the morning. Then we've got this family Christmas party (post-poned to this Saturday) and now this. What am I to do? Maybe I'll pop a few No-Doze in the kids and Michelle and haul them on over after the party. :D

Better yet, I'll get some moreo of that 5 Hour Energy drink. I just discovered it a few days ago. The stuff really works with no crash-type side effects.

Better yet, I'll get some moreo of that 5 Hour Energy drink. I just discovered it a few days ago. The stuff really works with no crash-type side effects.

Really? Does it make you jittery and nervous though? I can't have too much caffeine for that reason, it gives me anxiety. Same with those Red Bull drinks, Rock Star, etc, can't have any of that stuff.:eek:

Really? Does it make you jittery and nervous though? I can't have too much caffeine for that reason, it gives me anxiety. Same with those Red Bull drinks, Rock Star, etc, can't have any of that stuff.:eek:

It works really well with virtually no side effects. I tried No Doze and Vivarin in college. Not good, very jittery and had to keep pacing and walking circles while studying. :D Red Bull is ok, but doesn't do much for me. AMP kills me after 2-4 hours. It gives me a sudden boost but then I can hardly keep my eyes open. Starbucks Double Shot works well, tastes good and it's nowhere near as sweet as their Mochachino drinks. So far I like the sugar free 5 Hour because it works the best.

Back