McReef Holiday Update!

The "this thread is worthless without pics" is supposed to be here but I'm tired and didn't quote it right lol

Yeah... where are those pics?

Again, I'm really glad you like the tips Dave. :) Did you drizzle more sauce on them? You can also marinate chicken, etc. in the sauce. I like to do that for 18-24 hours before grilling.

Well, if I hit Mega Millions and walk away with a sizable lump sum, Dave can have an 8' x 8', on me. :D

Awe man, the curry. I wish I got to try some of that. I don't remember no punch neider. :( Was the punch spiked? If so, that would explain the look on Liam's face. That or he was happy and tired. :p

Great party, Gina and Dave! Wish we could have stayed longer, but we were home at 1 as it was, though the grandparents didn't leave until 2am! :eek:
Awe man, the curry. I wish I got to try some of that. I don't remember no punch neider. Was the punch spiked? If so, that would explain the look on Liam's face. That or he was happy and tired.
Curry was good, and really hot! ::

Liam? Tired? He slept the whole way home! We need to remember a blanket and pillow next time. :p

The punch was spiked, and quite yummy.

We need to get working on our nori outfits now. :D

The "this thread is worthless without pics" is supposed to be here but I'm tired and didn't quote it right lol

Yeah... where are those pics?

Our internet connection has been horrible since the storm, worse than dial-up. Until that's fixed, no picture loading here. :(

Well it isn't much but here is a pic of the Mcreef, Now the internet connection is better I will post some more.

Attachments

• Mcreef-tank-shot.jpg
    Mcreef-tank-shot.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,430
Now that I've seen the tank in person the pics aren't as fun... You don't get the "holy crap this is a huge insane awesome tank and it's wider than my tank is long" from the pics lol...

Lets see those close up/macros I saw you guys taking :p

So when's the next party at you're place? :D

Sorry haven't gotten to the Macros yet macro

Attachments

• Girls-reefing.jpg
    Girls-reefing.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 532
Few more

Attachments

• Anthony-gina.jpg
    Anthony-gina.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 525
  • Dave-better1-2.jpg
    Dave-better1-2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 581
  • Maurod.jpg
    Maurod.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 533
  • Tank-shot.jpg
    Tank-shot.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 533
Now that I've seen the tank in person the pics aren't as fun... You don't get the "holy crap this is a huge insane awesome tank and it's wider than my tank is long" from the pics lol...

So when's the next party at you're place? :D

I had a great time, I'm sure we'll do it again in the near future! ;):)

Pics? Phew. Glad we (I) made it over there late. :D

Dress him up....

Hey Paul, I'd like you to know that David ate every last one of those steak tips and I ate every last drop of that sauce...just finished the bottle off now with some leftover chinese food, yum.

Wow, that was a good amount of sauce. :: There's more where that came from if you guys want some more ya know.

Hey, maybe someday I can host a tank unveiling party over here. :D :eek:

Back