McReef Holiday Gathering

I wish we could make it. My in-laws and the whole family were supposed to come over today for a family Christmas party. But with parking issues due to the weather it was pushed to next Saturday. I may be able to come by without Michelle and the kids, but it'd have to be well after 8 p.m when the kids are asleep. :(

Can you guys leave the door unlocked and the spread out and I'll be by anywhere between 11-1 a.m.? ;) I'll clean-out, I mean CLEAN-UP :D, before I leave.

Hopefully we can make it.

That would be great. :)

What would you be liking for food? Munchies, finger foods mostly? Or casserole type stuff?
Diane

Whatever you like, Diane.:) I haven't decided what I'll be making yet, I'll wait and see what others are bringing first. I'll likely make a mexican layer dip, and some other stuff as well.

I would love to come. Just gotta check with the wife work schedule.

That would be great, just let us know.:)

Can you guys leave the door unlocked and the spread out and I'll be by anywhere between 11-1 a.m.? I'll clean-out, I mean CLEAN-UP , before I leave.

You're too funny.:D Well, hopefully we'll finally get to meet you in person, Paul, I feel like we've known you forever here on the board.

I would love to come. Just gotta check with the wife work schedule.

Peter you should go... that could increase the chances of going seeing how Kim likes you more than me :p lol

I meant the mistletoe was for you and Kim. ;):D

Yeah right tell that to Peter...

Great...the other one can be my wife and me. :D

...finally he realized the error of his way... Kim is mine!!!

So Kim and I will be there pending either of us getting sick as hell or me not being able to walk after working all day :p

We'll figure out what to bring later and post it...

So Kim and I will be there pending either of us getting sick as hell or me not being able to walk after working all day :p

We'll figure out what to bring later and post it...

I feel ya there, I have to work Saturday as well, I usually get my second wind in a social setting however. :)

Back