Meeting/BBQ at Jay's Aquatics July 25th!!!

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
Jay's will be hosting a meeting/BBQ at their store Sunday July 25th

Where? Jay's Aquatic 10 Lawrence Rd Salem NH

When? 12-4

Check out these insane savings!!!

Jay's will be offering 20% off on all livestock, 10% off on all dry goods, and 1/2 off all inverts!!!!(crabs, snails, and shrimp)

Jay's will NOT be doing a salt buy, However if you do attend the meeting they are offering each 200Gal box of IO salt for $35. *LIMIT 3 PER PERSON*

If you would like Jay's to special order you something please email them at [email protected] the DEADLINE is July 16th. JAYS WILL NOT BE TAKING ORDERS THROUGH BRS. They will do their very best to get it in for you(no guarantees)

They will be bringing in lots of extra livestock, also LE frags ect..

Keep an eye on Jay's thread for furthur details http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=100103

Please post in here if you plan on attending so we can bring enough food...

Frag swaps will be allowed

Hope to see you all there!

Last edited:
I might try and make this.

My best friends wedding is the night before so I am not sure if I will be coherent ;)

I will be there.. I need a clean up crew from my 125!! Couldnt have come at a better time. I was thinking about taking my bike but not sure how they would take an hour backpack ride home. Any one see a problem with that?

I've done hour'ish long rides with livestock in a backpack. I'd see no prob with inverts...

I would love to go but I wont have my car insured till the 30th if theres anyone willing to car pool LMK

I got you on the gas and food expences help me out I could really use some OI and some fish/inverts:(

Ah Patients royal son, it’s still 2 weeks away. BRSers never commit going to anything this early, or so the BOD says.
Michelle

Im looking forward to it. I was just saying that When the meetings are north of Boston I cant miss them!

Ah Patients royal son, it’s still 2 weeks away. BRSers never commit going to anything this early, or so the BOD says.
Michelle

Yes master , but I would like to plant the seed so when its time to head out to the meeting a flower has bloomed and I won't be forgotten.;) we''ll I hhope not :D

Stopped in at Jay's last night to pick up a couple of things he ordered for me. Thanked him for having the July meeting there. I will do my best to be there. Have to hook up with JayM at some point.

WTF...I was just informed that I will not be able to make it by my wife :( I thought her family was coming in from Scotland on the 31st well i guess there coming on that weekend! I tried to fanagle it but I guess where leaving for the lake house in Maine on sat morning. damn man I cant catch a break with the meetings!

I plan on attending. Need to take pics of frags and set up some trades. Also can bring cuttlefish if anyone interested.

Back