Meeting/BBQ at Jay's Aquatics July 25th!!!

totally agree, super good burgers!

and half off inverts and 20% off corals! wish i had more money!!!

i had a great time

definitely some great deals,the store was packed and stuff was flying out the door all day long.
Jays had a great selection of corals at great prices,they had some awesome superman type chalices,bright blue with red eyes for $45,i have seen a similar piece a while back but not nearly as bright at Skiptons for $500

the burgers were great too. I picked up a nice acro and a super pink yuma,just $65 for the yuma:)

Def a good time. Kudos to Jay for having us, and providing more than enough eye candy at some great deals! I couldn't walk away without that Granulosa!
Also, thanks to all the members who made it happen, and honorable mention to Shawn, Leo, and of course Jack for helping Jay accomodate us.

i picked up the bad @$$ zebra moray eel for a great price! i emailed jay about getting one in a few weeks ago and there it was. i am so happy about it!

Good thing I asked what the tent and hamburgers where all about as I walked in to Jay's this past Sunday. 'Glad I got a chance to join your club. :)

Good thing I asked what the tent and hamburgers where all about as I walked in to Jay's this past Sunday. 'Glad I got a chance to join your club. :)

awesome! its a great fourm/club with super helpful people if you have questions

:w

Back