Meeting/BBQ at Jay's Aquatics July 25th!!!

i plan to come defently,

question though
can i bring my girlfriend. shes not a reefer. but im willing to pay for her or what ever i have to do?

It's free to come to the meeting but food will be a few bucks per person...

i would love to go but no insurance so i have no ride . but like i said before ill car pool and pay for gas so far no offers tho im starting to feel like i wont be able to make it i could really use some inverts and some of that oi salt ive been waiting for a sale like this all summer i guess im stuck waiting. :(

I visit Jays several times a week anyway so having this party there is awesome. I am so definitely in and you can count us as 3, I am bring family. Eric

Hi guys. Hey I never got around to renewing my membership this year. Would I be able to renew at this meeting? Just checking since I noticed it's an informal meeting. :D Thanks.

!!! Recycle your Bulbs !!!

Recycle your bulbs @ Jay's. ::

GotBulbs will be at Jay's Aquatics this Saturday! Bring in your spent bulbs, ballasts and batteries for environmentally responsible recycling. This is an opportunity for us all to act locally to help protect our environment, and by extension, our reefs. :D

Attachments

• jaysaquatics.jpg
    jaysaquatics.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 323
Back