My Recycled Glass Build: LPS Lagoon

wow matt sorry i missed this thread until now. that build was no short of spectacular... i guess i know who to call for help with the 180...lol

wow matt sorry i missed this thread until now. that build was no short of spectacular... i guess i know who to call for help with the 180...lol

Hey thanks Chris! Can't take all the credit though
I got tons of info from a bunch of members on here to get this build done right. I got excellent feedback on this build thread, as well as PM's and face-to-face conversation. Plus all the info from old build threads such as Dave McReefersons 560g build...... Smcnally's build...... just to name a few......

The build would not have been a success without the help I received from all BRS members.

What two new anemones and no photos???.....that is some BS.

LOL...... I will see if I can post up some pics tonight, I woke this am to see the larger of the 2 new nems to be expanded to almost 10 in acrosss, it is a monster, love it!

I did some re-scaping to to LPS tank today figured I would post up a pic. Still trying to get a decent FTS without everything looking washed out by my lighting.

Attachments

• IMG_1801ed.JPG
    IMG_1801ed.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 313
Back