Need a Little Help: Free beer, pizza, frags, etc.

Matt L.

Non-member
Dear all,

I am moving across town from Brighton to Somerville. I am looking to see if anyone wants to help me move the contents of my tank (not the tank itself!) across town. I have all thebuckets and air pumps and could do it myself. I've just found that it's a lot less stressful on the livestock if things go as fast as possible.

If you're new and/or looking for frags, moving invariably generates frags, and I have a handful of colonies you're more than welcome to take frags from to start your system in exchange for your help. I also have a large amount of live sand that's up for grabs. I'll also have beer and pizza.

Moving would be at noon on Saturday the 11th of August. If you have a car, that would be best, as it saves me from making the reverse trip.

Please let me know if you're interested,

Matt:cool:

I could probably help out, although I don't know for *sure* yet if my Saturday will be free. I once moved my brackish water fish all the way across the country (seriously, California to Boston), driving, in the middle of winter, and I agree that help is always nice.

Yeah, I totally understand. As said in the other thread (which will be the main thread), the start time is around 11:00am

Back