New England Frag Farmers Market - Saturday March 8th

First year for me. I was a little disappointed. I was looking for more exotic sps pieces and it seemed like there wasn't. I did get 1 of the two pieces I was really looking for. The ice fire echinata from pacific east. I did get a nice size Jason fox jack o lantern lepo for only $50 which was cool.

This was the first time I saw any of Jason fox corals in person since he was there. Although some of his pieces were very nice, the price is just astronomical and I could never justify.

It was funny to see Greg hillers mini halide retro kit and of course was showing the muscles with the tank top lol! He did have some sweet frags too but I already have his green slimmer and blueberry acro.

Last edited:
First year for me. I was a little disappointed. I was looking for more exotic sps pieces and it seemed like there wasn't. I did get 1 of the two pieces I was really looking for. The ice fire echinata from pacific east. I did get a nice size Jason fox jack o lantern lepo for only $50 which was cool.

This was the first time I saw any of Jason fox corals in person since he was there. Although some of his pieces were very nice, the price is just astronomical and I could never justify.

It was funny to see Greg hillers mini halide retro kit and of course was showing the muscles with the tank top lol! He did have some sweet frags too but I already have his green slimmer and blueberry acro.

Yes, but was it the BRS Tank Top?

Lost Jacket at New England Frag Farmers Market

Chris-
I am trying to find the owner of a coat that was left at the school after the FFM. It is a blue coat for a small child with the name “David Deleon” on the tag. Do you know if that is one of your guys, and could you maybe post it as a question on BRS for me. I’d like to be able to ship it back to the family if I can find them. Thanks
Jon

Please PM me with your information if this is yours and I will get it the info over to Jon with the New England Frag Farmers Market.

Thanks

Back