New tank build thread

It looks like you've got the ultimate hang-out shaping up. And that's the nicest quarantine tank I've ever seen. :D Beautiful work... you're a Jack of all trades.

Paul

Today I replaced this
8869100_1890.JPG

With this
8869euroreef.jpg

And I know the mesh mod will work well on this! I think I will be happy.

That thing will rock for sure. Out of curiosity where did you get it? Its ok if its none of my business. :)

quarintine tank. This is a 65RR. I finally have a saltwater tank running again :) Right now it is just running with a HOB filter, barebottom, with liverock. I will add a probablly 20gallon sump with an extra Red Sea skimmer I have laying around. Will be plenty for fish.

Attachments

• 100_1977.JPG
    100_1977.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 543
Last edited:
I have also picked up a luminarc and an aquacontroller 2 for the main system. Live rock and dry rock are still suring. I tested nitrogen cycle last week and ammonia was 0, nitrite 0.5 and nitrate 10ppm. Almost there.

Little further along. I am now waiting on a 1.5" side outlet 90 degree elbow for the last hole out of the OM that will feed 2 outlets in the front corners pointing at the rock work and one in the back pointing toward the front.
8869100_2001.JPG

8869100_2005.JPG

Houston.....we have lift-off :) Nice plumbing...that's definately NOT after a few beers!

Back