Official 2015/2016 Paly Growout Contest

Been quite busy lately so I havent checked to see how many new polyps are there but I see 2 more possibly 3
20zuss5.jpg

6qi45v.jpg

image.jpeg
BigZ in the front. Platehead in the back.
BigZ-3 full polyps and 2 babies
Platehead-2 full polyps and 1 baby

I may have 2 buds now. Mine finally encrusted and has a couple pimple looking things on the base. I feel like I still have a chance!

Picture to come during the week!

Tim

Ok so here's what I seeImageUploadedByTapatalk1454461975.201086.jpg
3 babies in view... Maybe a 4th on the top left side but I cannot get a good view. Waiting for them to open up and look beautiful! Finally some growth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure with all the changes I've been making I won't be winning this contest -_-

Yep just realized its that time again! So those babies only ended up being 2. From the angle it looked like 3 babies plus the main head but I think that is just a glop of glue! Not much change but I will snap a new picture soon.

Here's my pic. 2 new heads and the starter head. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456494171.132608.jpg

Nice!! Looks like I will need a miracle to win this one!

Sorry I haven't posted updates for a while. Took plenty of pics but didn't get around to posting. So here is my current progress.
I've been stuck at 6 new polyps for a while. Some of new polyps have matured and hoping that new "babies" will pop-out soon.
The sixth one is in the upper left corner and can barely be seen in the "open polyps" pic and it has moved down to the bottom of the frag disk.
Are we allowed to snap off the post, and attach the frag disk to a larger frag mount for overflowing polyps? Like to an OceansWonders large "1-1/8" frag plug?

LK_03-10-2016-Closed.jpgLK_03-10-2016-Open.jpg

Thanks,

Lee

I'm out! Frag got too close to my acan echinata
I actually think one of my fish moved it but.........damn 5 polyps to 0

Back