Online Coral Vendors

addictedreefer

Non-member
I've always been tempted to buy some of the amazing corals I find online. Has anyone had experience buying corals online? If so, are they any good? Which vendors do you prefer?... There is one in particular that I have found, http://www.bluezooaquatics.com/ has anybody had experience with them?
Thanks,
Vic

i have bought from ultimatefrags.com. very nice stuff, frags were bigger tha described and also an extra frag was thrown in.:D

I have good luck with Zoanuts.com . They stand behind their products, and easy to deal with.

I have an order in route right now from an online vendor and got the invoice in my email where I received 6 palys that I was working out with the discounted towards the order which in reality is $120 for $60, then received free shipping and then free polyps a $140 value. Looking forward to getting the corals in the morning and seeing my "Black Plaque Palys" I will fill in the post as soon as my order arrives to give them credit due.

I have bought numerous corals from Vivid Aquarium, Sean & Dave are really decent, never had one complaint with anything I bought and they are always there to help out and answer any questions you might have.

I'm a big fan of Eric over at fragfarmer.com

top notch stuff and service.

Ive had pretty good experience with atlantisaquariums.net but i must say that the frags are truly the stated size on the website...meaning very small!

I'm giving a new BRS sponsor a try. Cherry Corals. Ordered yesterday, I assume they'll ship early next week and I'll update or maybe start a thread in the feedback forum.

I have an order in route right now from an online vendor and got the invoice in my email where I received 6 palys that I was working out with the discounted towards the order which in reality is $120 for $60, then received free shipping and then free polyps a $140 value. Looking forward to getting the corals in the morning and seeing my "Black Plaque Palys" I will fill in the post as soon as my order arrives to give them credit due.
I got my order from a coral vendor in California and whoa when I expected to see a plug or piece of rock with the expected amount of palys that's on the website and the plug has 5 to 6 times more I'm blown away. In fact the whole order was like that. Well packed and received in a professional expectations from a coral vendor.

Back