online coral vendors

lisa foster

Non-member
I tried online buying at two seperate places either the corals arrived diease or the customer service was rude. Who do people like to order with I live at least an hour from any lfs so the convenience of sometimes ordering online would be nice. So far I think I will stick to fellow reefers always had good experiences and local lfs

I have used a bunch and have had pretty good luck..

Aquatic Auction: The Acan i got from them was pretty nice with no issues. You have to be careful of there new shipping prices though. I have only bought from them once.

Cherry Corals: They have some really nice stuff but a little pricey at time. I really got to know the owner pretty well so i was able to get some good prices. He would offer things to me before they hit the site. I would offer him less than what he was asking and he was fair. I did have part of a dendro colony melt on me. I called him a couple days after getting it. He shipped me out a whole new colony..

World Wide Corals: I have bought a few things from them. The things i have gotten where very nice pieces and seemed like good prices. The quality was very good.

I myself have had better luck with buying online myself. I have a taste for high end stuff which makes it a little harder to find local. I do buy some stuff from Reef2reef though..

I hope this helps a little.

I have never purchased from online coral vendors before....... But I was thinking placing an order with FarmFreshFrags, they have alot of colorful Aussie acan frags. Was curious what people thought of them as well.

I've used a few of the brs sponsors and on called mr. Coral and have had good experiences with all.

Just recieved my 2nd order from mr.coral and was very happy with the service and quality. My only beef is that the pics on the site are taken under actinics so the fras recieved are alittle deceptive as far as color under daylights.. All together in 2 shipments I recieved 11 frags and only 2 are not up to what I expected color wise but everything else was great!

When I buy online its from good old dr.Mac at PacificEast Aquaculture. Great customer service and great corals. They called me several times after Igot my order to see If everything was ok with it.

I have ordered from Pacific East Aquaculture, and was very happy with the price, quality, and service. Plus they have a great selection.

FarmFreshFrags has been my best online coral shopping experience. Great communication and a bunch of freebies.
Pacific East Aquaculture is another good one
unique corals is one i havent ordered from but many friends of mine have and they really like them.

Back