Please don't flame me...Has anyone ever had their water tested at Petco?

So luckys confirmed...tank has no/negligable ammonia (and probably hasn't for over a week because my levels have been the same).

TIME FOR SOME FISH!!! Just as soon as I get my Apex hooked up/configured again...lol.

Nice! I gotta check luckys out sometime. How was the store/people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two young guys that seem VERY enthusiastic about the hobby and their shop. One specializes in freshwater and the other in saltwater...kind of a dynamic duo. The saltwater side is about to get a boost this coming week where all the plumbing is getting final fit and finish done.

The shop has that 'science project' feel to it, and I just so happen to be drawn to that...it's not super 'showy' like an 'Aquatic Wildlife' but visually more like the 'business end' of most your systems for those of you that have basement sumps. I like seeing the nuts and bolts personally, and I think when they're up and running full speed they're going to make it work....which, what more could you ask for than collect a paycheck running an aquarium store.

If they hold up their end of the bargain and get all the goodies in stock or available to order, they'll be getting business from me for sure.

They tested my water for free, btw...I even tried to give them money and they wouldn't take it but rather told me to come back when they're up and running with saltwater for some livestock.

That’s awesome! I look forward to checking them out! Thanks for the reply!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back