PVH 90G Tank Take Two

pvh

Non-member
I've been wanting to redo my tank over for years and finally pulled the trigger. Most of the frags came from my frag tank. If you seen my tank before there were too much rocks, over 120 lbs of it. This one is more open space concept for the fish and corals to grow. I tried to keep the sand clear of corals but can't help but covering it up again with mostly zoas and palys. At the top will be all SPS.

293d1ky.jpg

Thanks guys. I'm trying to keep the corals to a limit, only the one I really wanted. However as you can see I couldn't control myself. lol

You got all your sps cramped up how are they going to grow? lol... it's ok mine are the same, at least we can trade once our stuff grows out.
I'm just waiting for that mcoscker wrasse to jump out of your tank and let your dog eat it while u are gone lol

Yeah pretty safe to say your addicted. Just like the rest of us!

This is a lifetime addiction then. lol

I went a couple weeks without buying a frag and started getting cold sweats and the shakes

I think we have a reefaholic rehab setup for members. But I don't think anyone goes there.

Looks great!

Thanks

Wow what a change from how I've seen your tank

Yeah, this was long over due.

You got all your sps cramped up how are they going to grow? lol... it's ok mine are the same, at least we can trade once our stuff grows out.
I'm just waiting for that mcoscker wrasse to jump out of your tank and let your dog eat it while u are gone lol

Thanks a lot man...you and Toan gave me bad luck. I haven't seen my McCosker for 2 days now. I search everywhere around the tank but don't see any sign of it. I guess I better start building a screen for the tank now.

Looking good Peter. I've been meaning to do that to my tank as well.

I've been planning to do this for over a year but never had the courage or time to do it. This is a fresh new look for the tank. Pretty much I started over. New rocks and new sand. It was hard having the tank down for a little over a month. But it's worth it.

BTW when are you free? I still owe you a frag of the rainbow acro.

Back