PVH Tank Progress

OK...so collecting zoas is starting to slow down. I did some rearranging and I think I need to fill in some of the gaps with a few SPS. What do you think?

id6qle.jpg

I'm looking to fill the right side of the tank with SPS. Here's what I have so far. Incredible Hulk, ORA Pearl Berry, ORA Borealis, GH AquaDelight, Efflo $500, 30,000 League Lokani, Purple Slimer or Pearlberry Slimer (can't remember the name).

263c368.jpg

Do you glue down ur frags? And how to you frag off ur zoos under water? Just wondering... If u don't want ur zoos, I'm upgrading, so I can take them for u, free of charge ;)

He has a whole setup that is just a frag tank. Sick lookin tank Peter, cant wait till mine grows out like that!

It's been awhile since I took a FTS. For the past year I've been kinda neglecting my tank. Parameters been fluctuating like a roller coaster. I'm starting to get it back in order as before, but it's hard with everything going on lately. I really need to get a big CUC in this tank. I figured it's time to upload a recent picture. I switched back to MH just to see how everything goes.

I kinda missed how my tank used to be full with zoas and palys. I might be rescaping this tank soon.

1gn2tg.jpg

It's been awhile since I've updated this thread. I've gone through a lot of ups and downs with my tank. It's been two years and I've upgraded to a 90 gallons with a sump / fuge. The tank is still a mix reef tank but with more SPS. I lost a lot of my zoas / palys collection. At the moment all my zoas are closed up and not looking too hot. I'm still trying to figure what's wrong with them. But my SPS are finally coloring back up now. So I figured I'd post some pictures since it's Friday and I'm a bit bored at work. :)

FTS
973883.jpg

WOW Blue colony
9035tk.jpg

ORA Echinata
8wcqo1.jpg

30,000 League Lokani
2qjxhc9.jpg

ORA German Green with Blue Polyps
10wjyvs.jpg

Japanese Toadstool
351zton.jpg

Frosty Micro
35d3gow.jpg

Gotta have a picture of palys
Milky Way PE
11rcfls.jpg

Nice. Put me down for a frag of that Japanese Toadstool when the time comes :)

Back