Recall on Kent Marine Reef Carbon

:0 time to rip apart my reactor and remove all of it. Nothing in my tank has gone south even my sps so I guess I'm lucky. Maybe it was skimmed out since my slimmer is huge for my tank.

Does anyone know if Bulkreef supply uses kent? Just used some and all my leathers closed up. Not sure if it is a coincidence or they use a kent product. Thanks

I think the "I am sorry" letter on Kent's website is so water down and they should step up and replace dead corals for reefers who used their bad carbon.

since we made this a forced read, there is no need for a separate thread linking toi the origional for more visibility, threads have been merged.

MikeG

some time sorry is not what I want to hear, when you just lost a boat load of high end sps which take you years to build up..... we should do an class action law sue.... I don't want words, I want replacement of my lose investment (corals and time). I'm going to look in to this...

i had a heater leak a copper wire on my 125 and kill ALL my sps...it still ran and didn't trip a breaker btw...ran like that for 3 days. Doubt marineland will do anything

I knew it wasn't me, I told the guy I deal with every time I added carbon my corals would close up. He looked at me like I had 2 heads :) Couldn't come up with any reason why. I think I posted something here also, at 1st I thought I maybe didn't rinse it enough, now I know. I went to the link posted here, my numbers don't match, but I'm not using this stuff any longer. My number by the way is ex04oct14. Thanks for the heads up.

Has anyone reported non-coral inverts having problems? Just looked and my carbon is on the list. My BTA and urchin don't look happy after my last carbon change.

Back