Reef tanks in Japan

Man, I was just reading that over there and checked back here real quick for an update.;) The colors and natural shapes of the corals are stunning but the tanks as a whole(for the most part) do nothing for me. I actually think that some look fake.

Mr. Slippery said:
Man, I was just reading that over there and checked back here real quick for an update.;) The colors and natural shapes of the corals are stunning but the tanks as a whole(for the most part) do nothing for me. I actually think that some look fake.
i agree to me most look like over grown frag tanks,i have seen other pics of japanese tanks that blow those things away

There is one japanese reef in particular that I think you're talking about and it is impressive. You know the one that pops up every couple months or so on RC when someone thinks they are the first to discover it.:rolleyes:

Mr. Slippery said:
There is one japanese reef in particular that I think you're talking about and it is impressive. You know the one that pops up every couple months or so on RC when someone thinks they are the first to discover it.:rolleyes:
the one im thinking about had about thirty different spectrum lights on it islands wich were like there own little zones of different types of reefs,i found some today that were very nice,i tried to find the one im thinking about i know who posted the pic i saw i got through like 300 of his posts and gave up..

Back