reefs2go pods

dmurb

Non-member
Im just wondering if anyone has ordered anything from them before. And if anyone has ordered pods from them. How so they come are these the pods in bottles. Or pouches. Or do they come a diffferent way. Does anyone recomemd them or should i stay away. Any help would be great as im planning to order from them. Thanks

I ordered copepods and amphipods from them before... Great service and shipped fast.. They come in a little bag with a blue sponge in it.. You are suppose to take the sponge out And place it in your tank or refugium to let the pods out.. I recommend them...

I recommend them too.. just received my first order of pods from them last week.. the pods were alive, they were of multiple sizes (juvis to adults). The packaging was good too..

I ordered from the on Wednesday.....still haven't received any info on whether or not the pods have shipped yet.....little disappointed but I ordered from them due to comments like the above.

I ordered from the on Wednesday.....still haven't received any info on whether or not the pods have shipped yet.....little disappointed but I ordered from them due to comments like the above.

Yes.. there website is not good to give you updates on your order.. however I got my order within a week of ordering and as far as i can tell, not a single pod was dead..

i have goten pod's from them the same way, the best way to buy from them is to get one of the free shipping items then add to the order and everything ships free with it

Awesome thanks for the great info. Helps alot and it seams like all good comments thanks for the help

I agree with most comments! I am actually placing an order on Sunday or Monday with them for a bunch of stuff including some pods. If anyone's interested in getting anything let me know and I can order for you and we can arrange for a pickup time. I've ordered twice with them and service and quality were both outstanding! Pmfji if you want me to order you anything,they have some great deals right now.

Back