Rhode Island Informal Gathering

Hi Chris,
I am determining now whether I will be around this weekend. If I am not up north I will cerainly be in attendance! This sounds like fun! I will let you know a bit later in the week.

Later on,
Ben

Hi Chris great to see your alive and kicking? Big tank in my shed have a full 90 in my computer room . So i quess i am no longer bigdogreefer it's smalldog instead. LOL . It's a maybe for me but if i do come you need anything. You know what a have b4 .
Peace chris
Jerry

just the presence of your company. it will be good to see ya. and get some pictures of the new tank. i don't know how you would have shoehorned all those sps colonies in a 90 tank.

ok yall if you know you are coming please post again as i will want to get some food for Sunday tomorrow night and i would like to get a rough idea of how many will come!
thanks, chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for hosting the gathering yesterday. We had a nice time meeting and talking to everyone. Your tank is beautiful, and the frags I bought are doing well. Thanks again.

P.S. I hope your dog is O.K.

dude this was a great idea.....you should have another soon...........you gonna be around this wensday for those frags?

Back