Southdown (yardright) Tps Found!!

skyedolphan said:
thank you Jeff :)

I have your 4 bags here, I can bring them to the next meeting. they are nice and frozen right now.

russles garden center is huge, it looks run down from the outside but is really nice inside. the even have a koi pond and waterfall inside, and even a pet cat that was cuddeling up with a stuffed cat toy in the toy section.cute little bugger. oh and they had some huge cactas, one had to be 6' tall.

anyway they had plenty of sand, everyone should take the time to go there if you need some sand.I don't think they will run out

HEY JEFF. You quoted me twice. You seem kind of flippant. You strike me as a tool. You're welcome dude. I went through alot of trouble to find this stuff for us.

I stopped by today and the guy how helped me tried to give me the Reg play sand and my wife insisted that we needed the Carribean and he made a call to the office and sure enought he found the Carribean. I told him alot of people will be showing up. I was only able to pick up 3 bags :-(

If anybody is heading down and wants to pick up 2-3 more Id appreciate it a ton
If not I understand and Ill try to get back out there but will not be able to for 3 more weeks,

Sir Hoggas said:
HEY JEFF. You quoted me twice. You seem kind of flippant. You strike me as a tool. You're welcome dude. I went through alot of trouble to find this stuff for us.

im sorry, what did I do wrong? I appreate all your trouble, but what did I do to disrespect you? maybe I hit the quote button when I ment to hit the reply button, but I didn't think it would be a big deal.

you know, after a review of what I wrote earlyer in this thread, I think you are out of line calling me names, that was unfair and uncalled for.

33000 bags? Is this what?s left period or what?s left for this year? Actually 33000 bags may be enough for our hobby but I think most people buy this stuff for their kids play boxes. Usually these are bought in 20+ quantities to fill them. That's only 1650 play boxes that can be filled in all of the US. I can see it now as I'm arrested in my neighbors yard with a wheelbarrow and shovel.
:D

yah thank you Jeff :)
and knowing Kevin the way I do I really dont think he meant anything at all about it just maybe a funny due to the quotes and the way some programs automaticaly quote people when replying due to being an automated system

gordonzoo said:
33000 bags? Is this what?s left period or what?s left for this year? Actually 33000 bags may be enough for our hobby but I think most people buy this stuff for their kids play boxes. Usually these are bought in 20+ quantities to fill them. That's only 1650 play boxes that can be filled in all of the US. I can see it now as I'm arrested in my neighbors yard with a wheelbarrow and shovel.
:D

its quite possible that after this year yardrite may not have anymore, but what I don't understand is if people are buying thier sand,why wouldn't they get more sand and sell it? only thing I can think of is maybe there are new regulations that ban them from collecting sand from the Caribbean.

Thanks for the lead Sir Hoggas!!!

I picked up 5 bags today. They had a ton left. The guys loading me up said "people have been buying a lot of this stuff lately, has there been something on TV about it?" I told him why, hopefully word will get back to management and they'll consider getting more when they run out.

I weighed the bags and they're approximately 40 - 45lbs.

Steve

Back