Tank trouble need help asap please!

Small Tanks are hard and none forgiving. I'm sorry for your loss. I would of giving you 15 gallons from my tank that way you could just dump the bad water and giving you a chance. Winter has some challenges for tanks special ones with SPS. Lets See Heating is one PH is my favorite I just had a PH drop and lost some corals. Not paying attention because of the holidays. Leaving the the door closed and over heating but its all part of the madness. Good luck and Have a positive out look in the New Year.

believe me Im trying its not off to a good start. hopfully things will get better soon thanks for the kind words everyone

Cheetos just came over and saved my butt with 10 gals of salt water and 5 of RODI topoff water. I did a 50 % change and the ammonia was .50 from the 50% it should have gone down to .25 and will get cut in half again tomorow. Im officially a crash victim and will soon see how much is lost at the end of the tragity. so far nothing looks good accept for the Toadstool leather GSP some zoos and my shrimp RIP Roshak

Back