Toan's Tom 2g Contest Tank

Float switch for ato. It's the bracket come with the MaxiJet, bended with heat.
IMG_2172.jpg

The controller. ReefKeeper Lite, SL1, iTemp probe, and PC4.
IMG_2175.jpg

Ato pump. Aqua Lifter.
IMG_2187.jpg

Return pump. Eheim 1048, last thing left over from my liquid cooling gaming rig (sigh.. bring back old gaming pc games memories).
IMG_2189.jpg

Temp probe, ato switch, and ato tube holding bracket (2 parts dosing in the future?).
IMG_2191.jpg

Skimmer, heater, STOCK hob filter, and exhaust fan.
IMG_2195.jpg

Full shot of the guts with the modified stock light.
IMG_2207.jpg

ReefKeeper screen with door closed.
IMG_2215.jpg

Full system shot from an angle.
IMG_2223.jpg

Full system shot with door halfway opened.
IMG_2210.jpg

very nice!! what does that say at thhe bottom of the glass on the front door panel...its like sophia something....thought it was pretty cool..............

very nice!! what does that say at thhe bottom of the glass on the front door panel...its like sophia something....thought it was pretty cool..............

Good eyes you have there Mr.Rodrigo. Those words are "SOPHIA & ETHAN'S PICO", my daughter and son, this pico is for them. It was masked with reverse stencil letter, after 2 coats of frost paint, stencil was removed, and covered with the final coat, those letters come out 2 coats lighter than the glass.

Water is in, waiting for the dust to clear up.

The return is not as silent as I like so back to plumbing tomorrow, anyone built a mini durso before :).

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330311163.508024.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330311163.508024.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 868
I may not even post my thread now. I am just going stock lol. This is going to be lile bringing my subaru wagon to the daytona 500.

I saw this set up in person on Saturday. My jaws literally dropped when he showed me. What an awesome job man.

Back