unique aquaria

joe0813

BRS Member
Just got back from Unique Aquaria and reptile in Woburn. Thought it was going to be a long drive for me but its actually not bad at all. They are right off the high way nice and easy to get to. The new store looks awesome and its not even done yet. Feels great walking in there and having everyone remember me and ask how i was doing. Customer service is awesome. They got me a pretty large clean up crew for a really great price. B even through in some extra shells for me. will definitely be returning soon for some more stuff. Thanks guys as always

I was there last Saturday. You're right, it's easy to get to off of 93 or 95.
Lots and lots of tanks. Cool livestock, a lot of different fish. The tubs of coral in the back looked packed and showed lots of color.
My kids went nutso over the tegu lizards on display. The things are pretty damned big.
Good lounge area up front to chill and watch TV while the serious reefer shops.

Staff was helpful and friendly, not at all pushy. No attitude.
The store has a lot of growing space. Can't wait to see what the future holds. I wish the place was closer to me.

I was in on sunday as well.

My gf and I were on the way out the door to head to skiptons and I went on line to check the address. 'Oh... they aren't there anymore... wait they moved to woburn! right down the street from work!'

my experience was simliar to above. great friendly staff. great selection.

I believe that I got to speak with -b- when I was checking out. Very very knowledgible. I can't wait to see what it will look like when its running 100%

I know the store is my top local fish store.. not only are they all friendly but they all know what they are doing to. And they tell you what will and will not work in your tank, they wont sell you something just to make money

I stopped by last Sunday. I can't wait till they get the rest of the tanks going! Might be going back to day for some trumpet coral.

Its a very nice store and will be great once all the projects are complete but outside signage could be a lot better! put a sign out on the grass pointing towards the shop.

i was actually going to tell B that for some advice.. there should definitely be some sort of sign out there seeing that its pretty confusing at night

I was just there and was very pleased with the availability of fish, coral etc. The staff was extremely helpful. (just getting back in to the hobby)

my dad and i had a tough time finding the place ,but once we were inside all i can say is wow. all of the fish looked happy and healthy the coral was stunning and prices were great. compared to my local stores in RI this place is like heaven. the staff made sure my peacock mantis was going to a proper sized tank and were very helpful. great store, will be going back again soon.

B & the gang are good people. He's always given me great advise, not tried to selling me something just to make a sale. Sadly, my 60 cube is full and I'm letting all the frags grow out into a display tank the last two years. It looks great. But I still buy salt, and SeaChem products for it.

Checked out this forum as I am new to the hobby and have only had 1 freshwater tank for about a year. I am in progress of building my first saltwater tank (40g breeder). This store has been amazing to me. They have taken the time to bring me in and show me around. They have talked on the phone with me for over an hour at a time going through all different kinds of equipment and prices and differences. eve made what I will consider a big mistake and called and had said that I was starting a tank because Petco was having their annual $1 per gallon sale. He made it clear that it was aggravating that I called him for info while telling him I was going to go to a local retail store because it was cheaper. He said he understood and was still willing to talk and help me. This alone has made me consider returning my tank and buying one from them and spending the extra money. I have been to other shops but so far this is the one that has really made me feel like they want more people to join the hobby and that they will help in any way they can no matter what. I can say that if I am looking to buy something from a store, I am going to them from now on! Great experiences!!!!

The store and service are great! I like the new location in Woburn and their system of weekday appointments. For a new hobbyist like myself it is great to set up a weekday appointment and have the time to deal with experienced professional staff. I have bought everything in my tank from them and have not had any issues. I used a lengthy detailed email from the owner as a guideline to my cycle process back in November. The selection of fish and coral is excellent and I look forward to every trip there.

Back