Unique Aquaria, Tewksbury, MA

Andy V

Non-member
B at Unique Aquaria comes through huge again:

I was having problems with my corals for over a year, and finally decided to nuke the tank and start completely over after I exhausted all possibilities I could think of. I didn't want to get rid of the corals, some of which I have had for years and once looked amazing. So a few months ago, I asked B to take my corals while I re-established my tank. B happily took them in, and all of my corals that were on the verge of death came back and now look better than they ever have. Yesterday, after months of ensuring my tank was ready for coral, I finally took them back from Unique.

B saved my expensive corals from certain death, and gladly worked out a deal with me on boarding my corals for months. Most shops don't even offer this kind of service, never mind give you a deal at the end of it!

The other amazing thing I noticed while I was in the shop was the awesome livestock and coral selection. The selection right now is great for any time of year, but especially so for summer. A lot of shops have little inventory over the summer, as they assume everyone in the hobby forgets about it...well, for those of us that are still passionate about the hobby even in the summer, having an LFS with a good selection is awesome. I picked up three nice frags while I was there.

Once again, B at Unique comes through huge for a customer. Thanks B!

Back