Unique Aquaria

CoralJunkie

John
BRS Member
I can't say enough great things about Unique Aquaria and the awesome people who work and own this business, Saltwater B is a professional and a genuinely good person, which now a days are few and far in between, This place gets better and better every time, they have a ton of everything you can imagine and a ton of the things you can't hence the name Unique.
I scored a beautiful pair of picasso clowns here and for a price you wouldn't even believe, I am going to start a thread on the clowns and post some pics, if you havent stopped by this place you are greatly missing out.

Everyone seemed very friendly. Lots of dead fish, gross tanks, tons of bad algae, but way overpriced!!!

not sure where you were, but we rarely would have dead Fish in our tanks????? We have a very low mortality rate period, and log all of our losses. A lot less than ANY other shop I have worked at (and I have worked at most of the LFS around here) Not sure what we were too expensive on, as we have lowered our prices by 20%-30% since we have moved from Boston??? and I know we are lower than many online sites and most LFS for most of our Fish? So I just don't get your review, but you are more than entitled to your opinion, and I am sorry that we do not live up to your expectations.

No discussion in the vendor experiences forum
Please keep all comments specific to first hand experiences.

Bob
BRS Mod

Back