What are you using for a good coral dip!

TomD

Non-member
Since I now know how much this hobby evolves, I wanted to ask because all I've had the last year is my work tank. Now that I have my RedSea setup I was wondering what people think are the best coral dips?

Last time I had a full mixed reef I used a combo of a dip with a tiny bit of interceptor I used to mix.

Opinions appreciated!

This
2995.jpg.thumb_1024x1024.jpg

Lol I need that spread all over my yard the ticks are awful this year. My dog gets them almost daily. I used to use coral rx. May just stay with that.

I use the Bayer for sps and Revive for softies. The Bayer is supposed to be better for red bugs and AEFW, but I don't like that I can't see anything in the milky water.

Bayer every corals before going in your tank.
15-40ml of Bayer per cup of tank water for 20-30mins.

Bayer is the best from my point of view and it's a lot cheaper lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bayer it is.
Also I will not use those coral dips that smell like tree oil, because they are tea tree oil. They kill some acro and it is not effective for some pests either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also use bayer, but seems far less duration and potency than others... Perhaps this is made up for the number of dips over time that i put each piece through. Observation and inspection!!

aBAYER QT
10 ml/CUP
10 MIN
EVERY 6 DAYS
10X

Bayer every corals before going in your tank.
15-40ml of Bayer per cup of tank water for 20-30mins.

20-30 mins!?!? Really? I sweat out 8 mins before pulling it out. You have found no added stress dipping acros in Bayer for that long?

Also I been doing 10ml of bayer per 1 cup tank water. Guess I been doing it wrong?

Back