What do I hate more then

cstmpprl

Non-member
1 anemone In a 45 gal tank?????? 2 anemone in a 45 gal tank. Yup the stupid thing split...Just one of the many things Bob and I don't agree about in the fish tank :( He loves them, me not so much..

Don't hate enjoy it! : ) .. I have a 90G , my RBT split now I have 6 in the tank... they are a joy for my clownfish...

Anemones are one of those things. I love my two giganteas but man, they are getting huge and taking way too much space from my other love in the hobby(SPS).

How about an anemone dominated tank? I'm sure Bob will be happy.

Anemones are one of those things. I love my two giganteas but man, they are getting huge and taking way too much space from my other love in the hobby(SPS).

How about an anemone dominated tank? I'm sure Bob will be happy.

I thought about that. I wanted to do all flower pot amemones, we have 2 so far. Will a bubble tip kill a flower pot? I'm saying flower pot, now I'm not sure if that is the correct name.

Flower pot corals are commonly refer to goniopora. Not to mistake with alevepora, gonipora has 24 "pedals" tentacles while alevepora has only 12. They are very commonly mistaken.

Flower pot corals are commonly refer to goniopora. Not to mistake with alevepora, gonipora has 24 "pedals" tentacles while alevepora has only 12. They are very commonly mistaken.

I knew I was thinking wrong, it is rock or rock flower anemone, that I was wondering about. So will a bubble tip kill or sting a rock anemone????

A bubble tip will sting and most likely kill a rock nem.
One of my rock nems moved away from a ricordia because it was being stung.

Don't rock anem usually stay lower tho? I had one and it was only happy on the sand

Back