What if I tell you......

I'd keep it, but just go into maintainence mode. Stop thinking about tweaking things, like the tunze, and just enjoy what you have and watch it grow. It's impressive what you have done with your tank.

Yes, barebottom now.
I'll post pics tonite. I dunno where my camera is at this moment.

dedfish said:
I'd keep it, but just go into maintainence mode. Stop thinking about tweaking things.

You know, this hobby would be much much easier if you can stop thinking about that part. There's always room for improvement right?

there's no such thing as maintenance mode in reefing. it's always a lot of work, lots of problems, etc. I'd *definitely* sell it. :D

Armando said:
tank is barebottom now? got pics?

Just finished my rockwork yesterday.
full_840_p39008.jpeg

I think it looks good both ways. I'd suggest taking a step backwards and just enjoy the tank you have. Have your priorities (school etc..) and your tank too.

Piscevore said:
sorry man, it looked way better with sand :(

The first time I did the rockwork, I hated it! It was so bad that I didnt take any picture. Last night, I redid the rockwork and thats the best I can come up with.
I know which the sand it looks better but just wait a couple of month...when the corals gets full force from the tunze.

Armando said:
Are you sure you didn't break any piece of the efflo when you're moving the sand? ;)

Armando!!! If you want a piece of that just ask!
Geesh!! :D
And no, i didnt break the efflo when I moved it.

Back