Whats going on...

Renato

Reef Addicted
I still dont know why my RBTA does that! looks normal during the day and when lights starts to go off thats how it looks. Everytime I feed the next day I see the piece of silver fish floating around.... She spits
img2146hz.jpg

feeding too much? some BTA's loose their bubbles its pretty common, not sure why though

I feed once a week and it doesnt matter it spits the next day. Some weird stuff comes out too slime dark dont know what it is...

The healthier they are, the more sticky it is, someones wrong causing it lose its stickiness there for letting go of food

Try going a couple weeks without feeding.
Also,are you feeding whole silversides or are you cutting them smaller?

Try going a couple weeks without feeding.
Also,are you feeding whole silversides or are you cutting them smalle. r?
That's a good point, if there to large they will just spit them out as well, you can also just feed some frozen brine, suck some up with a syrringe or turkey baster and blast it on in. Whatevers not eaten will get eaten by your fish

Mysis shrimp has much more nutrients than brine.

That's what I meant, just woke up....

I soak my food in kents zoecon, suppose to help with the immune system along with growth and enhance color. I'm not sure if it would have the same effect with anemones/coral, but you might want to include that in your feeding routine. The nem looks alittle discolored

Back