Paul B's thread

I hope to open a lot of presents because my birthday is also on Christmas day and I don't accept those combination Christmas/Birthday presents. I want them wrapped separately.
Yes, I am very shallow. :cool:
Today is also my 43rd wedding anniversary so I have a few things planned for my wife. !*)

I hope to open a lot of presents because my birthday is also on Christmas day and I don't accept those combination Christmas/Birthday presents. I want them wrapped separately.
Yes, I am very shallow. :cool:
Today is also my 43rd wedding anniversary so I have a few things planned for my wife. !*)

Sounds awesome! Congrats on the 43 years... that is an achievement in itself these days.

If I could catch this wrasse I would give him away as he has gotten a little big for my tank. He is about 6".

I am talking about the striped one, not the spotted leopard.

If I could catch this wrasse I would give him away as he has gotten a little big for my tank. He is about 6".

I am talking about the striped one, not the spotted leopard.

Fed some clams tonight. They loved them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I also ate some clams. Tonight I am making some stuffed calamari over linguini. My fish will get cake. :cool:

I just made some delicious stuffed calamari for dinner that we will have over linguini and clams tonight. I had too many tentacles left over and didn't want to throw them away so I chopped some of it up for my fish. I generally don't feed squid to my fish as I feel clams are much better but my copperband thinks he died and went to heaven because he will eat all you give him and I want to fill him up a little so I can get some food into the rest of the fish as he hogs most of it.

There were to many tentacles because last week my wife used most of the bodies for a dish and I was only left with 6 bodies, that I stuffed and enough tentacles to fill a large pot. I was not frying them and I didn't need that many for the stuffing in my stuffed calamari so I had extra tentacles. I could have just saute'd them and made something but I have a house full of crabs, clams, oysters, shrimp and fish so I just had to many right now and my freezer is full.
I buy them all the time so I didn't want to store them.
But you are correct, they are the best part.

i had shoulder operation #5 today. I hope he used some quality toggle bolts and not from home depot. nerve blockers are great so no pain yet, but I know what it feels when it wears off.

but it is a real man pain and not a girly man pain......besides I got plenty of pain pills.

sorry about the typing. its hard to make capitals with one hand

My Skimmer Is working so good since I changed that 20 year old pump that was running the venturi. Now I get about half gallon a week effluent out of it.

I'm like all tingly inside..

Now of course with an arm I can't move I have a loose ATO hose, a broken coral that needs gluing and a skimmer top that needs cleaning. At least I can clean the glass with one hand

Upcoming Events

June 9, 2024
Ben Johnson
Club Meeting

Back