Search results

1. Angelodr2

Sold Red sea reefer xl 425

Hi im selling a reefer xl 425, tank, stand, sump, tank cover and pipes. no scratches on the glass, stand is in good condition as well. Front glass needs to be reseal. I know someone from the forum that would do it for cheap. Im asking 200$ i paid 1000$ just how it is. Im located in Lawrence ma...
  2. Angelodr2

Gone Red sea reefer xl425. 300$

great tank, no scratches on glass, just tank stand, screen top and plumbing only. Paid 1000$ bucks just how it is, didn’t realize the front glass needs to be reseal, asking 300$ pick up in south Lawrence MA.
  3. Angelodr2

All Set Tank with white stand

Hi all im looking to buy a tank with white stand preferably name brand like red sea and waterbox, over 65g and around a 100g not older then 2 years. If anything please let me know thanks.
  4. Angelodr2

Kessil a160we tuna blue

Like the title say I’m looking to buy two kessil a160we thanks please pm if any available.
  5. Angelodr2

Kessil 160we power module

Hi all my kessil power module keeps blinking orange or yellow, am assuming it’s gone, there for looking to buy one, please pm with any. Thanks
  6. Angelodr2

Sold Rimless biocube

Hi all I have a rimless 29 gallon biocube with stand, sand, rocks, Powerhead and heater almost a full set up without the light. It’s in good condition as well asking 200$ pick up in south Lawrence me. Any question please text at (603)560-4258 thanks, Angelo
  7. Angelodr2

Need help with plumbing

Hi all I been looking at some of you guys sump and I see those nice setups and I was wondering if any of you can do the same plumbing for me, will pay for it, on a 100g cadlight. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. Angelodr2

Reef Deal Fitting

Hi all anyone knows were in can get this type of fitting locally? Taloyer 1pcs Waterproof Straight Tube Pipe Joint Black Pipe Fitting Connector for Fish Tank Aquarium. Thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  9. Angelodr2

What would cause all the fish to die with in hours?

Hi guys am having a bad day with my tank, a few days ago, early I the morning I check my tank and and 4 of my fish are dead I check the water and it seams good. Today early morning I see a few more dead fish. Has anyone encounter this problem before? There is nothing other than fish and corals...
  10. Angelodr2

Leopard wrasse stuck in overflow

Hi everyone does anyone have any idea on how to get a fish out of the overflow box. It's been in there for a week and I been wondering how to get him out. Thanks in advance. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Angelodr2

Frag freaks

Went over to frag freaks a few days ago for the first time and got me some sick corals beautiful colors and the size of the frags are unbelievable for the price will definitely visit them on the weekend. The customer service is a+++ too. Overall great product, great service, and most of all...
  12. Angelodr2

Algae scrubber

Can anyone that has one give me the 411 on it, is it easy to do? Or will it be convenient for my 90gallon tank? Thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Angelodr2

Ai vega problem

Anyone familiar with ai vega? I bought my ai vega about five month ago along with the director, I set it up fine for the first few weeks, then it started to alternate spots lights and it only does it during day time, can anyone give me an idea of what's going on. Ps I only have run it with the...
  14. Angelodr2

Ai vega question

Hi everyone I just order a Ai vega fixture and I was wondering if it can be control with out the controller as if I could plug it to the computer to do so? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Angelodr2

Led under 500$

Hi everyone am on the market for some led fixtures and I don't have any idea on what to go for. There is many brands and many options, am new at this so if anyone has some good experience with certain type please comment. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  16. Angelodr2

Need help setting up a RKL

Hi everyone I bought a used reef keeper lite about two month ago and am still confuse on how to set it up, is there any one that could give me a hand setting it up I would appreciate a lot, am located around the Lawrence and methuen area. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Back