Need help setting up a RKL

Angelodr2

BRS Member
Hi everyone I bought a used reef keeper lite about two month ago and am still confuse on how to set it up, is there any one that could give me a hand setting it up I would appreciate a lot, am located around the Lawrence and methuen area. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

As mentioned, dowload the user manal. I did it because it do not come with the RKL. I found 2 versions at the company site. Dowload both and when you start setting the RKL you will learn what software version you have. I bought 2 RKL new and no one came with a manual. Just a fast start manual

in the meantime, if you tell me what do you want to plug to the RKL, then I can provide some help.

I use them for the basics, like lights, pumps, heaters, wavemaker, skimmer.

Cheers
Daniel

I had a bunch of problems getting mine to work as well but between downloading the manual online and spending some time fiddling around with it I got most of it working. I think you can program them through a computer as well using the USB cord. Might be an easier way to do it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

I had a bunch of problems getting mine to work as well but between downloading the manual online and spending some time fiddling around with it I got most of it working. I think you can program them through a computer as well using the USB cord. Might be an easier way to do it.

I try doing it tru the computer but am not too good at that

Well I think it's just easier to navigate instead of just using the small display. I am in the same boat. So far I have temperature, pH and I have power on for my return pump but that's it haha

I haven had luck but for some reason and am not sure if that's normal but mine turn of and on every few minute or I made it like that

Well you could try the factory reset on the system and start over. Could be that you've got it all funky from messing with it.

Guys...to program the RKL is VERY easy. Now is 6AM and have to go to work. But I can teach you how to do it tonight in the phone if you call me. No needs of computer at all.

I will try to write it also here tonight if you want that.

It will be heater ...lights....wavemaker for Angelodr2

Guys...to program the RKL is VERY easy. Now is 6AM and have to go to work. But I can teach you how to do it tonight in the phone if you call me. No needs of computer at all.

I will try to write it also here tonight if you want that.

It will be heater ...lights....wavemaker for Angelodr2

Thanks pm me when you are available

Back