Search results

1. Bob P.

FS 180 tank set up

Seal let go on my 180. So, sadly after 20 yrs in the hobby, it's time to move on. So, over the next couple weeks will be selling my set up. 180g tank AGA/Aqueon, that needs to be resealed, $100 Custon built, white oak stand, $500 2- Ecotech Marine XR30's G3 $250 each 1- Ecotech Marine XR30 G4...
  2. Bob P.

Actinic shots

Fts Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  3. Bob P.

Coral reef movie on Netflix

Coming in July. Jake Adams just posted a trailer for the movie on his websight "Reef Builders". For those using tapatalk he has a forum also where the trailer can be viewed. Looks pretty interesting for us coral junkies. I believe the trailer can be viewed on YouTube. "Chasing coral" Sent from...
  4. Bob P.

Actinic shots

Just love how the corals look under actinic Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  5. Bob P.

Acro Garden, one of the best

Spent an hour at Dong's, could have spent the whole day. Incredible experience. Came home with a lot of my wish list frags at an affordable price.(He even dips them for you) If you're an sps person Acro Garden is the place. Will most def visit again.
  6. Bob P.

Frag tank

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  7. Bob P.

check this out!

Has anyone tried this? Seems pretty interesting. http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1078532
  8. Bob P.

Urchin ?

Found this as I was fragging one of my zoo's. Mind you, I have had this zoo for around 3 or 4 years. Could it be an urchin?
  9. Bob P.

Friend or foe!!

Any idea's? Berghia, or Zoo eating nudi.
  10. Bob P.

Kent Phytoplex?

Was wondering if anyone uses this (Phytoplex) for there sps? Recommend or not recommend. If you recommend, how much do you put in, and how often.
  11. Bob P.

4" fan placement?

Just wondering where everyone has their fans located,(in their hoods) Built a new hood, and hate to drill 2 holes in each end. Hood is only 18 1/2" deep, so had to mount the SE halides parallel to the tank. Back is wide open. I know that I probably will have to give in, and drill the holes...
  12. Bob P.

Question on Acan Lords?

For those of you that have Acan Lords; How fast do they grow? I have a couple of polyps on order. They will be under 2x250 MH. Should they go up high or low under MH lighting? Heavy flow, or light flow. How often do you feed. Thanks
  13. Bob P.

New shop on South Shore!

Guys, A new shop just opened up in Taunton. It's on Main St. (Right near the Police station). It's called S.W.Reef. Web sight is http://www.s.wreef.s5.com (don't know how to link it). Looks like they are going to carry everything.
Back