Search results

1. jah-hoeva

WTB Tunze ATO

Anyone have one of these for sale? Thanks Joe
  2. jah-hoeva

WTB Reefbreeders Photon V2 (or +)LED 48” or 50”

As stated above, looking for one of these lights if someone knows of any for sale. Lightly used is preferred. joe
  3. jah-hoeva

RO Membrane Question

When changing out your membranes, if it’s a dual membrane system, do you change both at once or just one at a time) BRS 6 Stage 150 GPD system for reference) It’s the only filters in my RODI that’s never been changed out. Going on 5-6 years. In that time I’ve changed one canister of DI, 3-5...
  4. jah-hoeva

Copperband

Anyone seen a small or medium copperband for sale in their travels recently?
  5. jah-hoeva

Bulk Reef Selling Reefbreeders LEDs

Saw BRS now carries the Reefbreeders Photon V2+ lights and accessories now.
  6. jah-hoeva

Magnifica/Ritteri Anemone

Just an FYI, Lovely pets in Kingston Ma had one in stock. It’s a big boy too if anyone is looking. If I didn’t already have one I’d have grabbed it. I think it was $149
  7. jah-hoeva

Reef Deal Tropic Marin Reef Pro Salt In Stock

Currently in stock at BRS. 40 or so buckets I stock. I know some of you use this salt and it’s been Out of stock.
  8. jah-hoeva

Nano Glass Scraper

Looking for a magnetic glass cleaner for a nano with starphire (sp?) glass. Was thinking a flipper Nano or maybe a tunze. I have flippers in my other tank and they seem to work great with never scratching a thing. Just worried about the more scratch prone glass.
  9. jah-hoeva

BRS Mini Reactor

Anyone have one of these they are not using? I’d like to borrow or buy if someone local has one laying around.
  10. jah-hoeva

Apex Classic Help?

My apex for some reason has been rebooting a few times a day. I hear the tank shutdown and immediately come back on. It’s not power related as it’s on a dedicated circuit and nothing flickers. Could it be a firmware issue of some sort? Have not updated anything since I set up the apex a few...
  11. jah-hoeva

Odd Clownfish at Local Store

Labeled as a mid bar blood orange clownfish. I actually think she looks pretty cool. Thought I would share.
  12. jah-hoeva

Green Cyano?

Does this look like green cyano? It blows right off the rocks.
  13. jah-hoeva

Macro Algae

Anyone have a suggestion of other macro algae besides chaeto and calurpa (sp?) ? Looking to add some other type to my chaeto which is growing well. Read some horror stories about calurpa. What else are people running in there fuges? If you have a suggestion, maybe mention where I can find some...
  14. jah-hoeva

Clear/white sludge in sump?

Any idea of what this stuff is? Looks almost like a big glob of superglue. I have not touched or disturbed it. It’s inside my small refugium section of my sump.
  15. jah-hoeva

Clownfish eggs

Anyone ever had clowns lay some fresh eggs just days after a clutch hatched? After their first clutch it was almost a month or so before their second. These guys did not waste anytime with this batch!
  16. jah-hoeva

ID Help

Can anyone id this bright pink stuff on the base of this rock?
  17. jah-hoeva

Dosing Question

For as far back as I can remember ive had pretty steady Alk. Testing once a month usually, it fluctuates from 8.5 to 9.0. As of the last month ive sold a good amount of coral but still have a pretty stocked tank. Just tested my Alk and it was 11. Not quite sure how to explain that short of...
  18. jah-hoeva

First Clutch!

My Ocy female and her black snowflake male decided to lay their first clutch of eggs this afternoon! Their Magnifica is on my back glass and they laid right on the glass below it. So cool to finally see this. I'll try to get a pic tomorrow under the main lights.
  19. jah-hoeva

Hippo Tang Ripping Apart Duncan?!

Any idea why my juvenile hippo would start ripping tentacles off my Duncan colony? Never seen this behavior before. She don't seem to eat them, just pulls them off and spits them out. Im beyond pissed. https://youtu.be/9_PBCydKdzg
  20. jah-hoeva

Linking Tunze's?

I have two of the Tunze 6055's with the controllers linked with the tunze cable. When I set one to external control and to pulse, they both pulse on and off together (both on, both off). How do I get them to alternate?
Back