Search results

1. Bao

Free Free Rainbow Anemone

Hello Everyone, One of my Anemone is floating around and landed on the front glass which I can grab. It is free to anyone that can pick it up right away. Dorchester 02122
  2. Bao

Where to recycle T5 bulbs?

Hello Everyone, Where do you guys recycle your T5 bulbs? I went to Lowe and Homedepot but they don't take it back. Thanks, Bao
  3. Bao

Gone Free Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone

Hello Everyone, I got a small anemone for free. Pick up in Dorchester 02122. Thanks Bao
  4. Bao

FS Blue Hamlet Fish

Hello Everyone, I have this blue hamlet fish for sale. It is very nice and active fish and kind of solid blue in color. I thought it was small when I bought it but turned out its too big for my tank. Its about 5" long. Here is a link for it: https://www.saltwaterfish.com/product-hamlet-blue...
  5. Bao

Purple Tang for 45.99 dollars

Petco next to Costco in Avon has 2 tiny Purple Tangs that are mislabeled as Blue Atlantic Tang and they are 45.99 or 49.99 dollars. Forgot the exact number. They are small like 2” and not super healthy but still alive and active.
  6. Bao

Free 92 gallons round RR

Hello Everyone, My brother has a round, quarter of a circle RR tank that he is no longer using. The tank is old and there are scratches on it but hold water just fine until few days ago when I emptied it. It has a stand as well but missing a door. If anyone wants it, please let me know...
  7. Bao

Free Used 75 gallons

hello everyone. Just shut down my freshwater tank. This tank is a none reef ready 75 gallons. I drilled multiple small holes (.5" holes on top of the tank to do an external overflow box but never did it). It is old, can be used as a sump. It wasn't leaking 2 weeks ago when I emptied it...
  8. Bao

Where to buy clam?

Hello Everyone, Where do you guys buy your clam? LFS or online? If online, which website to order from? Thanks, Bao
  9. Bao

Frag Bags

Hello Everyone, Where do you guys get your frag bags?? I have been using Ziploc bags but I don't really like them that much. Is there any place locally to get it? I was thinking of ordering them online but the smallest quantity is 1000...
  10. Bao

Looking for a Plumber

Hello Everyone, If this is a wrong place to post this, please move it to an appropriate forum. I don't know where to post this in. Anyway i am looking for a plumber to change a shut off valve in front of the water meter. This is in Randolph, MA. If any plumber have some free time to...
  11. Bao

Tisbe Pods

Hello Everyone, I am looking for some Tisbe pods to seed my tank for a Mandarin fish. I went to Petco and saw some Reef pods but i didn't see anything moving at all even after using the magnifying glass. So i didn't buy any. So if anyone know any local place that sell live Tisbe...
  12. Bao

Bao's 120 Gallons Reef Tank

Hello Everyone, Just want to post a picture of my 120 gallons reef tank. I transferred everything over from a 75 gallons that I had for about 6 or 7 years. Thanks, Bao
  13. Bao

BulkHeads

Hello Archit, I was wondering if you have any 1" or 1.5" bulkheads in stock now? If you do, please let me know. Thanks, Bao
  14. Bao

Next Petco $1/Gallon sale?

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone know when is the next 1 dollar a gallon sale at Petco? I need another 40 gallons breeder. Thanks, Bao
  15. Bao

2 Lyretail Anthias + 2 Flame Wrasses in 75 gallons

Hello Everyone, I am looking for some personal experiences regarding Lyretail Anthias and Flame Wrasses. I already have 2 Lyretail Anthias, one male and one female. I am going to get a pair of Flame wrasses, a male and a female. The tank is a 75 gallons reef, so what do you guys think...
  16. Bao

2 Tunze 6095 for a 75 gallons SPS tank?

Hello Everyone, Currently I am running a 75 gallons tank with a lot of SPS. I have 4 Koralia with me right now but they are making noises and keep breaking down even though they are only 6 months old. I was thinking of ordering 2 Tunze 6095 with controller 7096 (marinedepot has a 10% off...
  17. Bao

Sea Swirl

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone in the club use SeaSwirl? What are your experiences with them? Do you run it with a closed loop? Thanks, Bao
  18. Bao

MacroRock store

Hello everyone, I have a friend that has a big tank. He would like to select and buy some nice big piece of rock. So he would like to actually drive to the MacroRock store and cherry pick some. Does MacroRock has an actual store where you can walk in and buy rock from him? If he does...
  19. Bao

Tunze Nano Stream 6045

Hello everyone, How wide is the flow of Tunze Nano Stream 6045? I am thinking of buying one but for the same price, I can get 2 Evo Koralia 1400. Humm, this is kind of making it more difficult to choose. My tank is small, only 75 gallons. I was thinking of some small powerhead...
  20. Bao

Display tank at UnderWaterWorld, Taunton

Hello everyone, I went to UnderWaterWorld with couple friends over the weekend and was very surprise when I see their big display tank in the front. The tank has few big fishes and few big sps colony as well. Their corals in that display tank is very colorful. BUT they don't have any...
Back