Beer to help Move a tank this Sunday (Sudbury/Framingham/Marlboro Area)

JBendel

BRS Member
I am picking up a 180 tank on Sunday in Sharon at 9:00 AM, and should be back by 10:30 AM at the latest.

I figure at least 4 people are required to move it, and I can offer a six of Sierra Nevada for the effort. It should be a quick move ... going down an outside set of stairs into the basement.

On timing ... 11:00 AM ... or any time after 2:00 PM.

I am on Parmenter in Framingham, ... right where Framingham, Marlboro and Sudbury come together.

Any takers?

Hey John Givin you a bump.
Wish I could make the trip I would love to give you a hand drinkin those Sierras ;)

Put me down as a maybe depending on what else I get stuck doing sat.

I'll PM my #, feel free to call if you don't hear from me

Not sure I can make it. I will post here Sat night and let you know. I'd like to, sounds fun.

Hey John, do you need help in Sharon loading? I can certainly help on that end since I live in Canton.

There's a good possibility I can help on the other end too but will know better Saturday.

Is that a six of Sierra Nevada each:D? I might be able to sneak off a few minutes. LMK a firm time

Put me down as a maybe. I'd be happy to help and I require no compensation. I'm still indebted to all those that helped me move a year and a half ago.

Matt:cool:

Hello All

Appreciate the help, and a Six of Sierra each. ... no exceptions based on past debts.

I am targeting 10:45 AM

I 'll send out address, phone number and number confirmed by PM on Saturday night to give those that live far away a feel for how many people are coming.

Once I get the tank on the truck and heading back... I 'll call everyone to fix the time a little closer, so please PM your phone numbers.

Hello Rob: I assume there will be help at the truck unloading, but I 'll check with the glass cage people. I suspect I am not the only person picking one up either.

Thank you,

J.B.

Man I wish I could be there. It would be a lot of fun to watch you all struggle with the weight. :D

Oh yeah and drink all the beer ;)

I'm available

I can help you Sunday (Got the needed clearance :)). I can meet you in Sharon and follw you to Framingaham. Just LMK.

I may be able to help. Problem is the upper part of my arm hurts when I lift things above shoulder height. Even picking up the lightest thing from an awkward position makes me whince. I think I damaged it a few weeks back. But just lifting and I'm fine... hey, I'm not liable if I drop my end am I? ;)

NitroFish: I hear there are six being picked up in Sharon and it's a group effort in loading (they do have a lift), so I 'll see you there ... I was given 9:00 AM.

Too Fly: PM me your cell if you want to make it ... if you really have a back issue ... I 'd suggest prepping for the Patriot's game.

It's only a tank, and the goal is for everyone to leave happy with six under their arm. If we drop tank ... the liability is to watch me try not to openly weep.

Leave with six under therir arm????

What do you mean by that, I will drink all 6 right in there :D before we get the tank in the house :D

Distribution takes place after the tank is in place ... unless we have to go to Plan B

Back