BRASS Conference Announcement!

if i want two tickets are they both twenty

If you have a famly membership then it would be $20 for all family members but if you have an indiviual you would need to buy one at members and one at the non-member price.
We do allow you to upgrade you membership to family if you have a current individual membership, but it is still the same cost unless you are buying more than 2 tickets.

But each member ticket will have extra benefits we will be laying out soon.

Welp, if it doesn't sell out by Sept. 3rd, I'll be there. I unfortunately can't buy my ticket before then.

I keep hearing about this great raffle. Where is the prize list? I cant afford anything, I have to hope to win it.
Derek

I keep hearing about this great raffle. Where is the prize list? I cant afford anything, I have to hope to win it.
Derek

Derek, please be patient, this is a work in progress, please try to remember we're all volunteers with jobs, families, etc...

What I can say is EVERY sponsor listed on the BRASS website has donated to the raffle. It's kinda scary....::

We'll get the list out, we're working on getting pictures up on the website, and we've had a pretty good number of tickets sold, considering that they've only been on sale about 24 hours....

with the exception of tanks (so far), it has pretty much everything you need to start, keep, or improve your reef.

as far as cost.....we tried to keep costs down for our members. Where else could you see a panel of great speakers, great vendors, and hundreds of your fellow reefers, all under 1 roof...with a view of Boston Harbor, for 20 bucks? :cool:

OK OK, I just get excited sometimes. I have to see if any of the kids want to go, and I will be ordering tomorrow. Looks like it will be a good time.

Back