BRASS Conference Announcement!

PM Tabittha (pillowfish) or Heather (Mrs. Delta); they're running the show, and Greg and I have their permission to say so :D

PM Tabittha (pillowfish) or Heather (Mrs. Delta); they're running the show, and Greg and I have their permission to say so :D

Thanks, Jay...:rolleyes:

Seriously, if anyone is interested in helping out, please send me a pm indicating so. :)

Jay I'm flattered:rolleyes:

If you have the time to devote to helping out please pm myself or Heather, we are working on lists of things to do/people we need:)

Heather types faster....

Sounds like a great time and a great line-up! Unfortunately, my cousin is getting married up in Maine that day so I won't be able to make it. :( Hope it goes well and I'll be sure to make it next year! :D

Sounds like a great time and a great line-up! Unfortunately, my cousin is getting married up in Maine that day so I won't be able to make it. :( Hope it goes well and I'll be sure to make it next year! :D

Well tell your cousin to change his date then!

To enter the event will tickets be...
...mailed to us?
...emailed to us?
...list at the door?

Just wondering before I forgot about it till the day before:p.

To enter the event will tickets be...
...mailed to us?
...emailed to us?
...list at the door?

Just wondering before I forgot about it till the day before:p.

All tickets will be at the registration table for pick up at the Seaport World Trade Center. If you have a BRS membership, it may be helpful to bring it along as well. Can't wait to see everyone there!

Back