BRASS Conference Announcement!

the dinners were fun too.....even the talk about the big guns :D *

*for those who do not know, MELEV is a punster and (good natured) jokester of the first order.....plus he likes pop-tarts......

the dinners were fun too.....even the talk about the big guns :D *

*for those who do not know, MELEV is a punster and (good natured) jokester of the first order.....plus he likes pop-tarts......

I totally agree. Thanks again for pointing me to Joe Scavo for help with shopping for guns. He really knows his ammo. :D

It was a blast at that dinner - ribbing you was fun. :p

David too, LOL! It takes a confident man to wear red tight pants (basically tights). :::D

...and play dough....but then again, who doesn't like pop tarts and play dough? ;)

I don't see a guy in tights - ONLY WONDER WOMAN.
signlove.gif

Just kidding - sorta. LOL

I've got the Playdoh on the counter and am about to wolf down some Bahston Pahptahrts with my morning Cahfee.

Btw, Brian knows I'm into super hero hotties, and didn't breathe a word of this. I wonder why? :confused: :p

geez, an on-topic reply to the thread :rolleyes:

....thanks for your feedback Chis :)

Had a great time at the BRASS conference

Hi all,
Just wanted to drop a note of thanks to all the fine folks who made the BRASS happen. I had a great time and the speakers and vendors were fantastic. Came home with a few too many frags actually and I was wishing I had grabbed that frag rack I had in my hands :)

Special thanks to Matt (sorry I forget your screen name). I only joined the reefers a few months ago and you took the time to introduce me to some great folks and show me around. I really appreciate it.

Thanks to Justin from Tropic Isle who is always great with me. You did a great job and your display was top notch.

Thanks again to everyone,

Chris

....thanks for your feedback Chis :) it is great to hear it from the members!

we were pretty happy with how it came out too.....

....thanks for your feedback Chis :) it is great to hear it from the members!

we were pretty happy with how it came out too.....

No worries Jay. I just wish I remembered the screen names of all the new folks I met :)

Btw, Brian knows I'm into super hero hotties, and didn't breathe a word of this. I wonder why? :confused: :p

Well Marc, when you mentioned that it was your obsession with Aquaman that got you into the hobby, I didn't think that Gina dressed as Wonder Woman would interest you.

Attachments

• Aquaman.jpg
    Aquaman.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 222
Gina, you've got a little competition. You may have to post a larger image for us to vote.

wonderwomanposter.jpg

Hey Paul, it was good to meet you and put a face to all of the witty comments you put up here. Can't wait til you get that tank up and running, you picked up some good pieces to put in it this weekend.

I wouldn't go so far as to say "witty." But thanks just the same. :)

It was good to meet you and Tabittha too. :D

Back