BRASS Conference Announcement!

I'm picturing a bunch of hungover reefers, scurrying up to the conceirge counter to make the 11 am checkout, wearing yesterday's clothes that they slept in and schlepping their yellow, plastic Reef Nitrition bags. ;)

I hope dcforester is still alive. He was planning on using his brand new, raffle-won Vortech on his raffle-won, hotel room's bathtub. I hope he used the right half inside the tub. ::

Thank you so much all of you who attended and supported the club! We are so glad you enjoyed yourselves!

Thanks for having me! Great event. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here.

Thanks again for coming to our event Steven, we were very lucky to have such great speakers. :)

Thanks to all who worked to put this together. It was quite a undertaking.

Thanks for coming Greg and doing the workshop, I know it was hugely popular. :)

:DThanks everyone my for having us. My husband affectionately referred to as Mr. Kim and I had a great time. Cant wait to do it again. There were alot of great stuff there. With my husband behind me shaking his head I couldnt help but buy some things right B lol. Anyway just wanted to say thanks for having us and making us feel welcome and thanks for all the help lugging all the crap guys you all rock!! The screwdrivers were great too ::
kim

Thanks for including me in your event. It was a lot of fun, and the playdoh will be the gift that keeps on giving. ;)

Thanks everyone for coming out and being a part of BRASS!! It was a lot of fun and could have not have been possible without everyone! It was great meeting all the new folks, seeing the old ones, can't wait till the next one! :)

Thanks for including me in your event. It was a lot of fun, and the playdoh will be the gift that keeps on giving. ;)

Sorry Marc. You're one of the people I offered a brew to. Next time... I would like to order the Top Down Photo Box and Floater from you when you're ready. Sorry, I chuckle everytime I think "floater." I've got a sophomoric sense of humor. :D

Thanks everyone for coming out and being a part of BRASS!! It was a lot of fun and could have not have been possible without everyone! It was great meeting all the new folks, seeing the old ones, can't wait till the next one! :)

It was awesome meeting you, Tabittha. I have to admit that you got me REALLY good on a couple occasions. ;)

Hey Paul, it was good to meet you and put a face to all of the witty comments you put up here. Can't wait til you get that tank up and running, you picked up some good pieces to put in it this weekend.

Excellent conference. There were great speakers, demonstrations and vendor coral sales. The students at UNE were very impressed with conference and learned a lot. Thanks to BRS for all the work and effort to setup and run the conference.

Excellent conference, it was great to meet everyone that stopped by. Very successful, and it can only get better from here. Great work from the staff also for putting it together, and like Kim from KCA said, thanks all the guys that helped load in and out! Made it a lot easier!

Sorry Marc. You're one of the people I offered a brew to. Next time... I would like to order the Top Down Photo Box and Floater from you when you're ready. Sorry, I chuckle everytime I think "floater." I've got a sophomoric sense of humor. :D

Sure, we'll get that taken care of next month. I know what you are implying, but the box actually does float. :D

Back