BRS Echotech Radion Owners Thread

I think it is still running my old program. I didn't program the lights after the update. Thing that is confusing me is that it is showing the default graph and not the one that I have been running.

I think it is still running my old program. I didn't program the lights after the update. Thing that is confusing me is that it is showing the default graph and not the one that I have been running.

Yup that happen to me, I had my old graph saved on my desktop and I just loaded it. I'm trying to select the travelling sunrise/sunset and it wont let me

OK cool. Trying to figure out if there is anyway to get the program I have in my lights out. So I can reload them into the software. Don't really want to switch it up on my corals again this soon.

im biting in........just bought my first radion yesterday, should have it by friday. this thread is very interesting im gonna be following it throughout the whole way. Im going to download the software and trying out the new software. I see alot of positive results on these fixtures that motivated me in getting one. So i guess this makes 1 more radion owner.............

im biting in........just bought my first radion yesterday, should have it by friday. this thread is very interesting im gonna be following it throughout the whole way. Im going to download the software and trying out the new software. I see alot of positive results on these fixtures that motivated me in getting one. So i guess this makes 1 more radion owner.............

Nice!

I work in East Boston so if you need any help let me know

Where are you guys in Eastie? I grew up in WInthrop and lived on Leyden st by orient heights for years.

im on eagle hill 2 blocks away from eastie high....i work near liberty plaza across the street from walgreens in an autobody shop.
i can see the whole logan airport from my bedroom window

If u guys need help call Jon over at Ecotech! He helped with the software via remote acces and it works like a charm now...:)

Back